We are coffeeholics around here at es beverage; so it was to our delightful surprise that we learned how healthy coffee actually is to drink! Here are some of the benefits we've learned about:
- Drinking coffee can stimulate brown fat (brown adipose tissue) which can lead to weight loss (University of Nottingham)
- Drinking as many as 25 cups of coffee per day is not as harmful to the heart & circulatory system as previously thought. (Queen Mary University of London)
- Just THINKING about coffee can focus the mind and enhance concentration (Conscious and Cognition Journal)
- There is evidence to suggest that drinking coffee significantly lowers the risk of liver cancer (Queen's University/ World Cancer Research Fund)
- Drinking four or five cups of coffee daily has shown to reduce the risk of Parkinson's disease nearly 50 percent in comparison to zero caffiene (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
- Drinking coffee can result in a decreased risk of Type 2 diabetes (Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health)
- Coffee contains several impartant nutrients including pantothenic acid, manganese, magnesium, riblflavin, niacin and potassium.
Besides all of the fantastic benefits of drinking coffee listed above, it's also tastes GREAT! Try WRITER'S FUEL Superior Single-Serve Coffee for an absoulutely delicious -- and apparently, NUTRITIOUS -- start to your day!